Welcome to Deskpass! We're thrilled to have you Coworking Around Town with us.
To make the most out of your Deskpass membership, we encourage you to check out the following resources first:
- Rules & Guidelines
- Getting Started (multiple topics)
- FAQ Library
- How to Contact Deskpass
- Visit the Deskpass Community
Additionally, here are a few highlighted topics that our members find extra helpful:
- What's The Difference Between Desk, Meet, and Office?
- How to Pick the Perfect Space for your Coworking Style
- How to Navigate the Deskpass App
- Can I Bring A Guest?
- How to Book a Meeting Room or Office
- How to Make a Friend at a Coworking Space
Last but certainly not least, here’s how to make your first reservation if you haven’t already:
1) Visit the Spaces page at https://app.deskpass.com and change the filter to your city.
2) Adjust the Desk, Meet, and Office toggle to filter spaces based on your specific needs.
- Select ’Desk’ if you are looking to cowork in a space’s communal area(s).
- Select ‘Meet’ if you want to reserve a meeting room by the hour.
- Select ‘Office’ if you would like to reserve an office by the day or for multiple days in a row
3) Zoom out on the map to see all the spaces in that area.
4) Browse workspaces to find the one you'd like to visit.
5) Once decided, choose the date first, then click the purple Reserve button.
After you've made a reservation you will receive an automatic email notification with instructions on how to find and access the space.
When you arrive, make sure to check in on the Deskpass app or website.
If you have other questions please let us know, we're here to help.